PRISYM Medica Vision
PRISYM Medica Vision – Error-Free Labeling for the Medical Device Market
PRISYM Medica Vision provides a best-of-breed solution combining PRISYM Medica; a purpose-designed validated labeling solution and Crest Solutions PrintInspector™; a high accuracy in-line print verification system.
The integrated solution offers manufacturers complete label integrity from design and print through to label inspection, eliminating the risks that can occur through printer issues, partially automated systems and human error. Errors that are automatically identified will now include seemingly small mistakes, which may be difficult to spot to the human eye, such as underburn, overburn, diagonal lines and streaks, spots and voids, poorly defined characters and offset or misplaced print. These mistakes, if unidentified, may actually lead to significant health and safety and compliance issues further down the line. The solution documents not only what was sent to the printer but also what was actually printed and is recorded in the audit log, meaning errors can be quickly pinpointed and effectively rectified.
This is the first label design package to hit the market that allows medical device manufacturers to design labels, format them ready-for-print and inspection and deploy them globally to their packaging sites.
Features & Benefits
PRISYM Medica Vision is the first integrated label design, version control, lifecycle management and vision inspection solution for medical device manufacturers; allowing them to use one system for all auditable elements.
- Reduces human error by automatically identifying seemingly small mistakes, which may be difficult to spot to the human eye, such as underburn, overburn, diagonal lines and streaks, spots and voids, poorly defined characters and offset or misplaced print. These mistakes, if unidentified, may lead to significant health and safety and compliance issues further down the line.
- Documents not only what was sent to the printer but also what was actually printed and is recorded in the audit log, meaning errors can be quickly pinpointed and effectively rectified
- Allows valuable resources to be reallocated by removing a layer of management and simplifying a workflow
- Uses inline inspection and in sequence reprints for error-free labeling
- Incorporates single audit log for all your label production processes including the ability to reconcile your label print at the time of print
- Keeps label inspection as simple as possible on site and ensures an organizational standard across divisions
The PRISYM ID team has specialist knowledge to make sure you know the “do’s and don’ts” of life sciences label design and lifecycle management.
"It was pretty obvious from the beginning that PRISYM ID has a very strong grasp on software validation and the implications of FDA 21 CFR Part 11. PRISYM ID has provided us with a labeling backbone integrated to our other enterprise systems and our product database."
- 30 years' experience in the labeling and auto-identification market, working with a range of companies from start-ups to blue chip organizations
- Accredited as a GS1 solution provider to make sure our clients produce compliant GS1 barcodes
- In-house test and validation team to support all compliance requirements and lifecycle documentation
- Experienced consultancy team to aid you with solution implementation, configuration and training
- Specialist expert developers building specific printer drivers to ensure high speed data transfer to a wide range of devices
- 24/7 software support services that will seamlessly manage your company’s needs from troubleshooting to upgrades, re-installation, and configurations.