Pharmacy label design and lifecycle management - developed for MHRA compliance
PRISYM Pharmacy label management software is purpose designed for healthcare organizations, specifically developed to help meet current compliance requirements including MHRA.
PRISYM Pharmacy offers healthcare organizations the ability to design, review, approve, print, reprint and reconcile labels with the peace of mind that it has purpose-built user security, group security and secure audit logging as well as data integrity. It can also simply link to ERP and MRP systems to ensure that information from production can be delivered to the label at time of print.
PRISYM Pharmacy is supplied with lifecycle documentation based on the GAMP 5 Model.
By implementing PRISYM Pharmacy you ensure complete product label history is maintained though one system with automatic revision and version control, reducing the requirements for paper-based systems.
Features & Benefits
PRISYM Pharmacy streamlines the label processes for hospital pharmacies.
- Management of on-demand labeling processes - one complete solution to fulfill the labeling process within your organization with integration to existing applications including ERP and MRP systems
- Proactive review and approval work engine that reduces the likelihood of production errors
- Ensure complete history is maintained though the system by automatic revision and version control
- Ability to meet MHRA compliance requirements for your pharmacy labeling
- Auditable security protocols to control user permissions including design, review and approval privileges and supplied with lifecycle documentation based on the GAMP 5 Model
- Reduce duplication and easily manage label designs with data-driven printing
- Multi-language risk phrase/ hazard statement and safety phrase/ precautionary statement which may be required for patient-specific pharmacy labels
- Over 500 printer drivers within the software, specifically written by our expert developers to ensure high speed data transfer to a wide range of devices including thermal transfer printers, inkjet coders and RFID coders
The PRISYM ID team has specialist knowledge to make sure you know the “do’s and don’ts” of hospital pharmacy label design and lifecycle management.
- 30 years' experience in the labeling and auto-identification market, working with a range of companies from start-ups to blue chip organizations
- In-house test and validation team to support all MHRA compliance requirements and documentation
- Accredited as a GS1 solution provider to make sure our clients produce compliant GS1 barcodes
- Experienced consultancy team to aid you with solution implementation, configuration and training
- Specialist expert developers building specific printer drivers to ensure high speed data transfer to a wide range of devices
- 24/7 software support services that will seamlessly manage your company’s needs from troubleshooting to upgrades, re-installation, and configurations.
- PRISYM Pharmacy Datasheet454.13 KB