Vision Inspection Systems
Error-Free Labeling for the Medical Device Market
We have developed PRISYM 360 Vision, a module for PRISYM 360 label management software, to provide complete print inspection set up, test and management functionality. It is fully integrated with Crest Solutions’ industry-leading PrintInspector TM, a high accuracy, in-line print verification system.
Being the first, fully integrated label software and print inspection solution, it delivers business benefits not available from other technologies:
A single, integrated system comprising label management software with print inspection hardware minimizes effort in both inspection setup and operation.
Automated inspection of every label using both the design and the content sent to print.
Automatic logging of print failure details with actual images in a secure audit log ensures regulatory compliance.
WHO WOULD BUY IT?
- Medical Device manufacturers which print labels for medical devices
- Bio-pharma firms that perform in-house printing of complex, trial-specific labels for clinical studies
- Contract Manufacturers and Clinical Supplies Organisations which are printing primary and secondary labels for clinical study customers
Features & Benefits
PRISYM Vision 360 is the only label management software to be fully integrated with print inspection hardware, reducing costs and removing risk whilst ensuring regulatory compliance.
|Vision Inspection Wizard creates inspection masks automatically from label designs||Reduces the effort and expertise necessary for configuration and testing|
|All features available through PRISYM 360 user interface||Ease of use minimizes operational costs|
|Performance optimized design minimizes delays in print and inspection||Increases operational throughput and efficiency|
|Inspections performed on both label design and specific label content||Reduces risk as more errors are detected|
|Inspection results automatically recorded in single, secure electronic audit log||Ensures fast, comprehensive and compliant responses to regulatory audit requests|
The PRISYM ID team has specialist knowledge to make sure you know the “do’s and don’ts” of life sciences label design and lifecycle management.
"It was pretty obvious from the beginning that PRISYM ID has a very strong grasp on software validation and the implications of FDA 21 CFR Part 11. PRISYM ID has provided us with a labeling backbone integrated to our other enterprise systems and our product database."
- 30 years' experience in the labeling and auto-identification market, working with a range of companies from start-ups to blue chip organizations
- Accredited as a GS1 solution provider to make sure our clients produce compliant GS1 barcodes
- In-house test and validation team to support all compliance requirements and lifecycle documentation
- Experienced consultancy team to aid you with solution implementation, configuration and training
- Specialist expert developers building specific printer drivers to ensure high speed data transfer to a wide range of devices
- 24/7 software support services that will seamlessly manage your company’s needs from troubleshooting to upgrades, re-installation, and configurations.
Crest Solutions PrintInspector™; a high accuracy in-line print verification system can be supplied as an add on to your existing labeling production process to remove the need for manual label inspection.
The variety of print problems that can occur in the fine detail has hindered the ability for many manufacturers to meet high industry standards of accuracy in the use of labels for medical device packaging. Inspecting for these print problems through human or partially automated systems has been proven to be insufficient, unreliable and creates risk. Implementing PrintInspector™ eliminates this risk.
PrintInspector™ is a high resolution (300dpi) scanning system that mounts directly onto standard thermal or laser printers and is specifically designed to address verification problems relating to large format labels of up to A4 in size.
- [WHITEPAPER] Vision Systems 122.46 KB
- [WEBINAR WATCH-BACK] Label Production Under the Microscope106.51 MB
- [DATASHEET] PRISYM Vision202.45 KB
- [VIDEO] PrintInspector Demo15.01 MB
- [DATASHEET] PRISYM PrintInspector 205.93 KB
- [INFOGRAPHIC] Label Inspection Systems - Can They Safeguard Against Product Recalls?566.57 KB
- [VIDEO] Label Inspection Systems - Can They Safeguard Against Product Recalls?4.25 MB
- [INFOGRAPHIC] The FDAs UDI Initiative – A Definitive Guide804.14 KB